Re: [Amps] AL-82

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL-82
From: "jerome schatten" <romers@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 00:43:50 -0700
My 813's (zero bias GG) have been running now for 43 years. Cobbled
together in 1965 with a pair of used toobs manufactured in 1942. Tried
a pair of NOS (1967) 813's and the o/p was +0.5db greater. Left the
old guys in there.

Might have to wait forever, but it sure looks like it will run forever
;-)

jerome
VA7VV