Re: [Amps] Linear Amps

To: EP Swynar <gswynar@durham.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Linear Amps
From: Jerry K <w5kp@hughes.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 08:36:10 -0600
Bought this archive set of the entire HR run last night from the auction
place, Item 130272437380. Paid a little extra for the two-DVD version
because of the claimed 300 dpi resolution and searchable T.O.C. We'll
see. The price was certainly right at ten bucks for the set. Item
130272437380. This guy sells HR archives in various formats.
73 Jerry W5KP