Re: [Amps] Linear Amps

To: "kenw2dtc" <kenw2dtc@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Linear Amps
From: "W5CPT" <w5cpt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 20:53:38 -0600
That is how we programmed in the loader on the Honeywell (Honeybucket) 316R
system I maintained on a rock in the Pacific (Okinawa) in the early 70s . If I
remember correctly it was 66 instructions.  You programmed in the address to
which you wanted to write, then pushed the "LOAD" button.  Then you programmed
the instruction into that address and again pushed the "LOAD" button.  Once
that was in, we had a hand fed paper tape reader that was then used to program
the tape deck reader.  One mistake and you had to start from the beginning. I
hated trouble calls on that thing.  The only good part was that I married the
operator and she still is better at computers than I am.

Clint - W5CPT