Re: [Amps] parasitic oscillation techniques

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] parasitic oscillation techniques
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 14:43:56 -0400
Sure is clear that you are incapable of following thru as you are simply a
shill for Rich and afraid what you might hear.

You were a regular trouble maker on Rich's turf before you decided to turn
tail and pollute this forum with more of the same.

The who and what of 21 years ago no longer interests me. It didnt bother
Rich when mentioned on here either in the 90's and it wasnt denied. So why
not just mind your own business since facts has never been your strong point
anyway.

Is that clear enough?

Ive no more to say on the subject so ramble on all you want.The site
moderator will probably pull the plug.

I apologize to the rest of the members for dragging this out so long. Back
to our regularly scheduled show.

Carl
KM1H