Re: [Amps] Suggestion.....

To: amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Suggestion.....
From: Bob Nielsen <n7xy@clearwire.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 11:10:35 -0700
I agree, but when I used mutt for email, it could be configured to
have "reply", "reply to all" or "reply to list" which I thought was
nice.  It is strictly text-based (using curses) and most people
prefer a graphical email client but I haven't seen anything else
which had all three choices.

Bob N7XY