Re: [Amps] Advice

To: Amplifier Reflector <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Advice
From: RICHARD SOLOMON <w1ksz@q.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 16:47:22 +0000
Some years ago I had an LK-450, nice amp. I would not hesitate to
convert it to 6 Meters. After all, you are stripping out all the RF parts
and only using the chassis, socket and power supplies.

The trick is in getting the input and output circuits properly done. To
some folks that borders on Alchemy and not Science !!

There is a construction article in the West Coast Handbook that uses
a single 3-400 that you could use as a guide.

73, Dick, W1KSZ