Re: [Amps] Manganin wire

To: <g8gsq@f2s.com>, amps fourm <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Manganin wire
From: MIKE DURKIN <patriot121@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 06:24:28 -0800
I already knew about the issues given forth about using a center taped heater
transformer with bias voltage feed on the center tap- and its a minor issue. Im
trying to divide and conquer my metering issues. Either my Meter is out of spec
or the Manganin wire is. Guess i could just simply jumper it with some high
voltage wire and see if the metering goes to scale and might even be past
stopper. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manganin

Mike
KC7NOA