Re: [Amps] Manganin wire

To: amps fourm <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Manganin wire
From: MIKE DURKIN <patriot121@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 22:24:22 -0800
Ok .. i feel silly now .. i found the problem ... found a diode not in the
schematic next to a opamp that was/is supposed to be for external metering that
was shorted to ground. (no i was still using the internal) -- replaced and my
GS-35b is running 200ma with a 31V bias .. id say that's about right wouldnt
you??

Mike
KC7NOA