Re: [Amps] WD-40 Is Not....

To: Dave White <mausoptik@btinternet.com>,Bob Moody <bob@vanirmail.com>, <ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com>,amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] WD-40 Is Not....
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 18:09:09 +0800
Coulda had something to do with the fact that the patent, on one of
the most stable substances known to man, which was heavier than air,
was running out, as well. A very large company held that patent. I'm
not a chemist, so I don't know what the truth really is.

73, Alek
VK6APK

http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6apk
http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6py