Re: [Amps] FW: WD-40 Is Not....

To: Paul Kraemer <elespe@lisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FW: WD-40 Is Not....
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 18:40:09 -0500
Pretty difficult to find an area in the lower 48 without snakes.
I've only seen one here in Lower Michigan and it was the one that bit
me. I was trimming the bushes around the house so I could get at the
coax, when I discovered a bird's nest full of not quite ready to fly
birds. I was carefully trimming around them when I scraped my upper,
right arm. It really stung, but I didn't think much about it until it
started to ache. Close inspection disclosed to small puncture marks in
the side of my arm just above mid bicep.  Closer inspection of the
trimming area disclosed a little (almost invisible)  Mississauga wrapped
around a pine branch which quickly became many more much smaller snakes
that weren't very lively.  Did I mention my wife hates snakes and she
happened to have a shovel?

Other than hurting and my upper arm turning Technicolor that's about all
there was to it...but it was a small one.

73

Roger (K8RI)