Re: [Amps] Clipperton-L parasitic suppressors

To: Larry <w6nws@arrl.net>,"Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Clipperton-L parasitic suppressors
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 05:57:27 +0800
G'day Larry,

At the risk of offending the masses, don't worry what value they are.
Just go to http://www.somis.org  and scroll down to
<http://www.somis.org/Price-Info.html>Price List--Information Sheet
and order yourself a kit for 4x572B. Much simpler and much better.

If you still wanna know the value of the original, they are as you
said. In the circuit they are R6 and R7 and the parts list quotes
them as being 100 Ohm, 2 Watts.

Cheers, Alek
VK6APK

http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6apk