Re: [Amps] LCR Meter

To: dezrat1242@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] LCR Meter
From: Larry Benko <xxw0qe@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 07:42:21 -0600
Jack, K8ZOA wrote a very in depth review of the AADE L/C IIB recently.
The link was published here a few days ago but here it is again
http://www.cliftonlaboratories.com/aade_l_c_iib_meter_review.htm and in
the 3rd paragraph is a button to download a pdf file of the review.
Page 13 of the review has a detailed graph of test frequency vs
capacitance or inductance.  The highest test freq. is about 750KHz and
the lowest is about 10KHz.

Larry Benko,. W0QE