Re: [Amps] Bridging 120v loads across HV primary windings

To: Vic K2VCO <vic@rakefet.com>, AMPS List <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Bridging 120v loads across HV primary windings
From: Martin Flynn <maflynn@theflynn.org>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 14:34:35 -0400
Vic,
Run the 4 wire circuit and call it a day.    I ran this very issue by a
licensed master electrician on Friday.

Direct quote: "If any portion of the load is 120 volt, you need a
neutral.  If you are hell-bent on a 2 wire + ground supply, get a 208
volt fan and appropriately tapped transformer"

Martin
w2rwj