Re: [Amps] SHV connectors great, but where to find coax?

To: 'AMPS' <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SHV connectors great, but where to find coax?
From: "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kirkby@onetel.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 01:20:48 +0100
On 09/11/10 01:15 PM, Ian White GM3SEK wrote:
> David Kirkby wrote:
>>
>> As a matter of interest, what are people paying for SHV connectors?
>>

> I usually try for 'nothing at all':
>
> "Those aren't proper BNC connectors, you know."
>
> "Perfectly OK by me."
>
> "Here you are, then - take them away."
>
> "Thank you very much!"

I've got quite a few. If they fetching enough money I might have put them on
eBay, but can't be bothered for $15, though mine are Huber and Suhner, unlike
the Kings ones on eBay now.

They are a good connector. I much prefer them to MHV, and anyone who advocates
PL-259's is in my opinion a bit silly.

Dave