Re: [Amps] Radio Kit Parts

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Radio Kit Parts
From: "George Steube" <at6c@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 09:03:17 -0600
Guys,
Where is the list(s) of parts?
Thanks.
George
W2GS

-----Original Message-----
From: amps-bounces@contesting.com [mailto:amps-bounces@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of Carl
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 8:46 AM
To: Barrie Smith; amps@contesting.com

Sorry, the flathead stroker kits are all gone!

The rest of the stuff plus what was on another list are soon to be mostly
available under one roof which can save a bundle on S&H.

Thanks for that partial reference list Bill, it added a few items I forgot
about.

A larrge amount of aluminum chassis, boxes, panels, etc are now in stock as
are ferrites and powdered iron with all the wire to wind them from #10 to 36
enamel and 10-14 Teflon.

Custom variables are also coming, I see no reason for vacuum at the most
used voltages.

Carl
KM1H