[Amps] Al-82 Blowing fuses?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Al-82 Blowing fuses?
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 07:42:19 -0800
Hello to the list.

My AL- 82 (4 months old) blows the two fuses on the rear panel for what seems
to be no reason at all.  Switch on the power, fan rolls up to speed, all seems
well. Either when tuning or at a already tuned position, one or both of the
fuses lets go.

Replace the fuses, switch the amp back on again and all is well for no
particular length of time. It might go a week or a month,it make take out two
fuses in a few moments. A

 Thought I'd poll the members of this list for ideas before calling Ameritron.
Fwiw, it is on 240V, line voltage is very stable here in Sacramento county.

Anyone else having this quirky issue?

Gary...wa6fgi