[Amps] Parting-Out 1.2KW SS Amp

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Parting-Out 1.2KW SS Amp
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 10:00:06 -0400
I have three 1.2KW HF amps originally used in maritime-
related service.

They each use four modules containing two-each MRF-422.

Splitter-combiners result in 300 x 4 = 1200w (thus each
module is good for at least 300w).

On module is blown in the spare amp.

For sale are the three dual MRF-422 modules at $35. each
including standard USA shipping.

I also have for sale the splitter-combiners and the rest
of the spare amp.

The other two amps and matching 24/28vdc 80amp power
supplies are also for sale but are too large to ship.

I do have one 24vdc 12amp PS if someone wants to buy
it to power a single module at about 250w.

The whole lots is available for pick-up in the Statesboro-
Savannah, GA area for $550.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA