Re: [Amps] SB200 on 6M

To: "'Carl'" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, "'Paul Baldock'" <paul@paulbaldock.com>, "'Amps'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB200 on 6M
From: "David Craig" <davidhcraig@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 10:01:37 -0400
        Paul, your question is certainly clear enough here in reference to
"tube geometry & circuit layout".  Unless of course you've decided to play
"blocks" with the SB200 internals.  With that said, I did presuppose one
thing about your project:  That it is a monoband conversion & not a band
switch mod.  Presuming it is monoband I'd use the L / R combo I mentioned
before.  If it isn't however, then check your wallet before you begin.  You
can play all the theoretic mind games you want and it won't change the fact
a monoband conversion has one and only one value you need to worry about for
our purposes.  Remember, NASA still uses Newtonian physics for calculating
orbits, even though Einstein proved him wrong.  If you plan on utilizing the
band switch it still won't matter, but in that case because it won't survive
for very long.

        Dave N3DB