Re: [Amps] Future of RF AMPS

To: "'Richard Solomon'" <dickw1ksz@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Future of RF AMPS
From: "Leigh Turner" <invertech@frontierisp.net.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:58:53 +0930
Dick, such reproducible cookbook reference designs will inevitably appear in
the ARRL Handbook or a QEX article one day; already a capable 250 Watt SS
amp with decent specs was published in a recent edition.  There's certainly
a lot of isolated ham shack experimenting with bespoke solid-state seriously
QRO HF amps going on and someone coming out and publishing a general design
and construction article would surely be imminent.

73

Leigh
VK5KLT