Re: [Amps] Pulls?

To: Catherine James <catherine.james@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Pulls?
From: K6UJ Bob Harmon <k6uj599@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 09:07:28 -0800
Catherine,

I used to be able to get 3CPX800A7's, medical pulls.  My supplier no longer
has them and I
haven't been able to find another supplier.  I believe they aren't being
used in MRI units anymore.
Not sure but thats what I heard.  You are so right on EBAY prices, I just
looked and the regular 800's
not the pulse rated, are way high !

Bob
K6UJ