Re: [Amps] door knob capacitors needed

To: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] door knob capacitors needed
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018 08:06:57 +0800
Despite the lack of published English data on the Russki caps, Dr Alex, UR4LL is pretty good in steering you towards the correct capacitor for your intended application. He is very approachable and as honest as the day is long.

He also offers the capacitors at very reasonable prices. The proceeds go towards his assisting local hospital/s.

See ur4ll.com

73, Alek. VK6APK