[Amps] LK800C Help

To: Amps group <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] LK800C Help
From: Tom Hellem <tom.hellem@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 16:51:09 -0700
I have an Amp Supply LK800C TNY that's had a couple previous owners.
Just finished putting in a vac variable tune cap with turns counter, for
which I had to remove and strip the front panel. I noted carefully all the
wires that needed to be hooked back up, but I fear I may have made one
mistake: the Xmit/bypass switch now does not work. So I might have gotten a
couple wires crossed, but the schematic in my possession may not be the
correct one because it shows only a couple wires connected to the switch,
and on my amp there are 5 wires connected to the 3 terminals on this switch.

Can anybody help me out with a schematic? Or is anyone familiar with the
wiring of the switch?
I am reluctant to just start moving wires around.

The amp works, but I can't put it into bypass, it's always in transmit mode.

73
Tom
K0SN