AA7NX Sprint Score

Subject: AA7NX Sprint Score
From: aa7nx@aol.com (aa7nx@aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 6 03:11:32 1994
20M was not very good for me. Once I got to 40 things rolled much better.
Overall, it was another great contesting experience. Learned a bit more and
made a few more Qs this time. Still loosing it occasionally, and I guess that
is one of the tricks to Sprinting - don't loose it!

Thanks for all the QSOs.
73, Mike AA7NX@AOL.COM

             FEBRUARY 1994 NA SPRINT CONTEST
    Callsign used = AA7NX     STATE = WASHINGTON     NAME = MIKE
    Station = W7RM
   BAND    QSOs
    80      81
    40     103 (+1 dupe)