QROOOOOOOO

Subject: QROOOOOOOO
From: A51DX@aol.com (A51DX@aol.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 20:17:48 1996
Geez...I was brought up to think that less than a kilowatt was QRP. I guess I
had bad contesting elmers. Have a home-brew 8 - 4CX1000 amp for sale...was my
exciter. It was the only thing left after the fire...lost a 32 hole 4CX1000
when the YL turned off the water supply that cooled the amp so she could
water her "babies" in the garden. I wanted to choke her ;-)
                      73 de Doug

FRC you are loud over here! NF2L on 75 is awesome