What is your Lat-Long?

Subject: What is your Lat-Long?
From: k4sb@avana.net (k4sb@avana.net)
Date: Wed Sep 4 18:09:04 1996
Do it like I did, fly a B-757 over your house and punch the inertial to
"freeze" ( by the way, it has 9 different systems and the computer compares
them all. Came out rather good. Incidentally, the system is good to
plus or minus 5', and generally, the actual error was zero.

73, Ed
Name: ed sleight
E-mail: k4sb@avana.net
Time: 5:09:04 PM