[CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine
From: jerry@ut4uz.kar.net (Yuri N. Onipko)
Date: Wed Jan 28 17:30:16 1998
Tom, W7WHY wrote:

>Hi All
>I just restarted a subscription to CQ magazine after not getting it for
>about a year and a half. Boy, was I surprised when it came!  It seems
>pretty darn thin.  I was looking at the April 1992 CQ and it had 156
>pages and cost $2.95  The January 1998 has 105 pages and costs $3.50.
>Where in the heck did the other 50 pages go and why does it cost so
>much more????
>Tom W7WHY

Tom,
You can't even imagine how lucky you are to be able just TO HAVE it!
It took almost a year for me in 1996 just to renew my CQ subscription
(keep in mind we have to pay much more for it!). Though my cheque have
been received by "CQ", I started to receive my magazines almost 11 months
later.
I'm still waiting for my Dec. issue, though my friend UT5UAG, who just
subscribed for it 4 months ago, got his Dec. CQ in the middle of December.
73, UT4UZ