[CQ-Contest] IC-765's Front End Help

Subject: [CQ-Contest] IC-765's Front End Help
From: k1vr@juno.com (Fred Hopengarten)
Date: Tue Mar 10 22:40:26 1998
From:
Fred Hopengarten  K1VR               781/259-0088
Six Willarch Road
Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
permanent e-mail address:  fhopengarten@mba1972.hbs.edu

Having built, but not yet installed, relays to save the front end of a
pair of IC-765's in this shack, I now have one 765 in which the front end
is toast and another 765 which seems to have problems on 10 and 15.

I know that more than one reader of this reflector has replaced the front
end diodes and resuscitated an IC-765.  Would you, kind reader, please
share with me the list of parts you replaced and where you bought them (a
relevant question if replacing PIN diodes is required)?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]