[CQ-Contest] Fishy spots in WPX SSB

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fishy spots in WPX SSB
From: ludal@dmv.com (Dallas Carter)
Date: Fri Apr 11 10:09:16 2003
>  Let's make radiosport a test of human operating skills,
> not a pathetic exercise in chasing down the crippled game
> that someone else has pointed out to them.
K0HB

I have the utmost respect for those of you walking the picket
lines protesting the use of packet in contests.  I think the
distinction between human operating skills and technical progress
is a bit fuzzy.  Hans' point could be extended to eliminate
my spiffy computer logging program, commercial towers,
store bought antennas, SO2R boxes, and electronic keyers.

I would be reduced to using my old primitive FT-1000 MPs
and Heil headset/mic.  Or, I guess I could dust of my
old 6L6 rig, BC-348 and the Murdocks.

With warmest regards and memories.
Dallas W3PP