[CQ-Contest] Packet

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Packet
From: w9sz@prairienet.org (Zack Widup)
Date: Mon Jun 2 16:27:12 2003
That's a good point.  Some of us contest to try to win, some of us just
enjoy working stations in a contest environment.  Some people do both.

I fit mostly into the second category.  I just have fun working people in
a contest.  Whenever a contest is over, I feel a little sort of letdown
because I can't keep at it.  So I wouldn't let any rules about packet or
no packet interfere with my participation in a contest.

Just my 2 cents' worth.

73, Zack W9SZ