[CQ-Contest] Re: SCOURGES OF CONTESTING, CHAPTER 3

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: SCOURGES OF CONTESTING, CHAPTER 3
From: w7why@charter.net (Tom Osborne)
Date: Tue Jul 1 18:23:21 2003
N6TJ wrote:

> Hey, for WRTC 2006, we can all stay home, and fireup our >computers
and conduct the competition on-line.  Oh boy, I can >hardly wait for
that one.

Hey Jim, great idea.  Just think, no tvi, no bothering the neighbors.
I could sell all my rigs and buy some more computers.  With Windoze XP
we could run 2 monitors.  That way we could monitor 2 (or maybe more
with split screens) packetclusters at the same time.  Boy, wouldn't
that be fun?
You wouldn't have to go to ZD8 any more.  Just operate from home.  I
guess someone will have to develope a great big chat room of some sort
to fit us all in.  Ain't progress great??
Tom W7WHY