[CQ-Contest] Re: SCOURGES OF CONTESTING, CHAPTER 3

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: SCOURGES OF CONTESTING, CHAPTER 3
From: n6tj@sbcglobal.net (n6tj)
Date: Mon Jul 7 23:20:51 2003
Or maybe it was just better, uh radio, operating on their part?  I sure as
hope hell we're NOT, repeat NOT, evolving to "who is the best computer
operator"!  Do YOU think this is what radio contesting should be, Mario?

Hey, for WRTC 2006, we can all stay home, and fireup our computers and
conduct the competition on-line.  Oh boy, I can hardly wait for that one.

Jim  N6TJ