Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Log Checking

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Log Checking
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 00:54:46 -0700
Tree said:

> Perhaps if I resign, somoene who is complaining about this >will
step in and  get it right.  I am *SURE* they will be able to >make
y'all happier.

> Think about the big picture here people.

You know, Tree, it's like my pappy used to say, "There's one way to
make sure it is done the way you want, DO IT YOURSELF!!"  I'm sure
there are lots of people out there who would LOVE to step in and do
what you are doing. :^)
Tom W7WHY