Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: Limited Antenna Height Category

To: "Lawrence Stoskopf" <stoskopf@tri.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: Limited Antenna Height Category
From: "Russell Hill" <rustyhill@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 08:46:32 -0600
You have placed your antenna carefully, and I believe that if we had the antenna height category I suggest, you would indeed be very competitive.

Of course with that antenna and location, you will likely be competitive in the upcoming 10M 'test as it is. Have fun!

73, Rusty

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence Stoskopf" <stoskopf@tri.net>