Re: [CQ-Contest] Chiming in -- SO2R

To: "Joe Subich, K4IK" <k4ik@subich.com>,"'Steve Root'" <steve.root@culligan4water.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Chiming in -- SO2R
From: "Russell Hill" <rustyhill@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 18:43:44 -0600
Joe, you could have a point there about 40 ft and PRB-1. I just have not way of knowing. Perhaps the lawyers among us have knowledge, or if the idea ever makes it to the CAC maybe the folks up at the League should comment on your point. It certainly is one I had not considered.

Maybe whatever name the category might be called would help avoid misuse of the classification. Maybe we should call it the "Poor Antenna" category.

Thanks, Rusty, na5tr

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Subich, K4IK" <k4ik@subich.com>