[CQ-Contest] RTTY and CW Sprints

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RTTY and CW Sprints
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:31:39 -0800
It has been two years since we had this conflict (thanks to Valentine's
day falling on the Sprint last year).  Here is what I posted about the
problem then - and I feel exactly the same way today.

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/CQ-Contest/2002-02/msg00086.html

BTW - when we had this conflict - the CW Sprint activity shifted down below
most of the RTTY activity and the two coexisted.  There were a few people
up above the RTTY activity - but not very many.

I think in general it wasn't as big of a problem as people thought it might
be.

For some reason, the 3830 archives around that time are corrupt - but I can't
find a single cq-contest posting after that weekend talking about the
problem.

Tree N6TR