Re: [CQ-Contest] Wireless headphones On Sale

To: "Anthony DeBiasi" <K2SG@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Wireless headphones On Sale
From: "RiC" <Wo4o@Home-Sweet-Loans.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 20:28:22 -0500
Tony,

Thanks for tip.  They quoted $69.99 with free shipping to me; however, after
negotiation we agreed on $59.99 with free shipping.  (I have a pair of wired
Sennheiser's from the late 70's when I was a DJ on commercial FM radio in
Southern California.  They still sound GREAT!)

73
Ric

http://www.qrz.com/callsign/Wo4o