Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW results

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW results
From: Art RX9TX <rx9tx@qrz.ru>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 14:59:32 +0000
 Hello Jeff,

 Tuesday, August 2, 2005 Jeff Maass wrote to N7MAL:

JM> I think I see a solution to *all* of the complaints
JM> about CQ Magazines' running of the CQWW contests:

JM>     Allow *only* CQ Magazine subscribers to participate
JM>       in the CQ-sponsored contests (CQWW, WPX, 160, etc.).
JM>       QSOs with all other stations are invalid, and
JM>       penalized.

 From  the  other  hand,  I  would  like to see ARRL-sponsored contest
 results available for everyone, not only ARRL members :)

 Again,  Russian  DX  seems  to  be  a  pioneer opening whole bunch of
 results,  stats,  ubns,  russian  award credits and the other contest
 related info to anyone on the web, www.rdxc.org

 Interesting  "participation  by countries" stats page, 1998-2005, see
 how it was growing http://www.rdxc.org/stat_c.asp?ID=0

--
 73...Art RX9TX        02-Aug-05 14:44 UTC

 "The Bible shows the way to go to heaven, not the way the heavens go."
[Galileo]