Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW results

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW results
From: "John W" <xnewyorka@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 08:40:10 -0400
I am not sure about this, but perhaps CQ Magazine is a for-profit business
whose reason for existence is to sell magazines, rather than to spend time
and money preparing the contents of their magazine for free delivery via the
Internet. Purely conjecture on my part, and I know nothing about their
business, but this is a possibility worth considering.

John
'ID