Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB. Mathematics

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB. Mathematics
From: "Brian Lambert" <n1ik@n1ik.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 08:59:01 -0400
Yeah, that's right.  Now that I think about it, I started to do that mostly
as I got a little more savvy.

It's when I send my correct call, twice, and my exchange, to try to be
quick, and the DX station repeats my call -- busted again -- and calls QRZ
that I have had to stick around and beat it into his/her head.

So you're right on, don't send my exchange in that case to make it more
clear.

Best 73,

Brian, N1IK