Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB. Mathematics

To: Lance <jlhoffman@alltel.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB. Mathematics
From: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <afrugoli@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 07:11:39 -0400
You should be penalized because you didn't verify that they had your
call correctly.  Typo's into the log will never work out right with the
penalty rule, but the idea is that each contact is an accurate *2 way*
exchange of information.  You have 2 responsibilities during the
exchange - that you copy his info correctly, and you make sure he copies
your info correctly.

73 de Al, KE1FO

Lance wrote:

>Amen!  I've been penalized because "they" entered NW0L or KN0L, etc!
>I got their calls correctly, why should I be penalized for their mistake(s)?
>
>73, WN0L

73 de Al, KE1FO
www.ke1fo.info

--