Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW results

To: <k1ep.list@gmail.com>, "Simon Pearson" <lists+1@attenuate.org>,"Art RX9TX" <rx9tx@qrz.ru>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW results
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 11:50:24 -0000
Ed you said:""I don't subscribe to CQ mag, so I never know how I do.  Has the
contest become a marketing ploy for subscriptions?""
Well if that is their plan it's not working very well, at least by me. I gave
up years ago. I still participate in their contests and submit my logs but
that's it. A month, or so, ago I received a Certificate from a 2002 contest. It
took 3 years to get here. (I'll bet it only takes them 3 minutes to cash a
subscription , or advertiser's, check)
If I get a Certificate from them fine but from my point of view I'm supporting
fellow contesters by participating in a CQ Contest not CQ Magazine.

MAL              N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia