Re: [CQ-Contest] Zone(s) of UA9S, UA9T

To: "Nodir M. Tursoon-Zadeh" <nmt@at-communication.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Zone(s) of UA9S, UA9T
From: Art RX9TX <rx9tx@qrz.ru>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 13:23:27 +0000
 Hello Nodir,

 Sunday, October 23, 2005 Nodir M. Tursoon-Zadeh wrote to
cq-contest@contesting.com:

NMTZ> But another issue is that those stations physicaly located in Europe. You
NMTZ> can adjust lines, prefixes etc but you could not ignore fact that it is
NMTZ> Europe.

This  is  not  true.  Half of then in "Europe", and another half is in
"Asia".  If,  as it was said earlier, to accept division to Europe and
Asia by the Ural River. Note this division is INFORMAL.

NMTZ> My understanding that CQWW CC decided to keep Status Quo on this issue.
That
NMTZ> is why this unsolved question raising again and again.

...and to keep those living there suffering.

--
 73...Art RX9TX      23-Oct-05 13:19 UTC

 http://rx9tx.qrz.ru

 "I've been rich and I've been poor. Believe me, rich is better." [Mae West]