Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking questions

To: "Steve London" <n2ic@arrl.net>,"CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking questions
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:09:33 -0000
Since this happens in every single contest I propose the following rule change
in every contest: Allow the use of packet in all classes.
There are hundreds, yes hundreds, of cheaters in every contest. After  fighting
it for all these years I GIVE UP. All of the contest sponsors are well aware of
the cheating, it is rampant. The sad part is the overwhelming majority of the
cheaters are basically nice guys who for whatever reason cheat during contests.
The sponsors refuse to enforce any action against the cheaters because they
don't want to offend anyone, after all magazine revenue is more important than
integrity.
So lets stop all the nonsense and just allow the use of packet for everyone who
needs it to find contacts during a contest. We have beaten this horse to death
for many years now and the only possible solution is to just allow packet use
for everyone.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

MAL         N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia