Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking questions

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking questions
From: K3BU@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 20:32:27 EST
In a message dated 12/18/2005 4:47:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
W4EF@dellroy.com writes:
>>I am clearly saying that if you are not
officially in a contest, then you don't need to follow the rules of the
contest. Why would you? If I am not sending in a log for a contest
with mandatory off-time, why would I need to take off time. I am not
competing with anyone. I am just a ham radio operator making QSOs. <<

"Pardonme" said the detective.
If one makes contacts in the contest, exchanges reports, he is not in the
contest?
Like if I entered Tour the France on the Ferrari, just to give out "points"?
Oooopps! Must be ham radio, things are weird (ooops, different)!
I guess asking to obey and behave by the rules of the contest, if one enters
(sending log or not) is out of wack. Let the flames begin!

Merry Christmas and a Happy Whatever to all!

Yuri da BUm

I must be overwhelmed by all the comotion about contesting lately, I had no
guts to enter even SP contest, I figered I let someone with real time logging
win. I can't realtimelog, so what's the point of entering if no one can follow
me.
Well, seriously, the point is that ..... tooooo much eggggnoggg