Re: [CQ-Contest] FT1000D interface

To: Mark Steven Williams <K9GX@N4GN.COM>,"Contest Reflector" <CQ-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FT1000D interface
From: Jeff Stai <jds@twistedoak.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 11:18:11 -0700
hi Mark - there are several products listed on eham in the $30 price range in
the 'interface' reviews:

http://www.eham.net/reviews/products/53

(An FIF232 is quite expensive new and probably used too.)

I purchased a product called 'tinicat' a couple years ago and it has worked
fine for me - I don't see where it is available anymore, but I am sure that the
reviews will guide you to an equally good choice.

hth - jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai               jds@twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/