Re: [CQ-Contest] January 2006 NAQP SSB Preliminary Results

To: Bruce Horn <bhorn@hornucopia.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] January 2006 NAQP SSB Preliminary Results
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:02:30 -0400
So, let me get this straight....The published e-mail addresses for NAQP
log submission doesn't work ?  Uh, shouldn't a high priority be placed
on fixing this before the CW NAQP this weekend ?  I would sure hate to
see a log that was sent to the right e-mail address not be counted.

You're a pretty talented person, Bruce.  Hard to believe this can't be
fixed.

73,
Steve, N2IC