Re: [CQ-Contest] (no subject)

To: Filipe Lopes <ct1ilt@mail.telepac.pt>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] (no subject)
From: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 17:56:01 -0500
Filipe,

What software are you using?  If it is DOS-based (CT,TR,NA,SD) then my
experience is very poor that you will be able to make it work, even
while running under Windows in a "DOS window".

We've had the same problem with USB-SERIAL adapters in trying to
interface to RS-232 controlled radios down in KP2.

You might have better results with a Windows-based logging program, but
I have no experience with this.

Dave/K8CC