Re: [CQ-Contest] Instructors for 2007 Dayton Contest UniversityAnnounced

To: Mark Steven Williams <K9GX@N4GN.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Instructors for 2007 Dayton Contest UniversityAnnounced
From: Tim Duffy K3LR <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 21:37:52 -0600
Hello Mark!

There are two tracks. One for beginning contesters and one for more advanced
guys.
There are 8 solid hours of contest instruction.
There are four one hour presentations (4 hours) where the group is combined and
the information is on target for both audiences.

There are 4 hours which will have 2 topics running at the same time (some are 30
min topics and some are 60 min topics).
The double topics will have have the beginner and advanced tracks.
The instructors are very experienced and capable at both levels.
I think beginners and advanced contesters will find the tracks and the
presentations very helpful and worthwhile.

There will be no DVDs of CTU available. The Power Point slides for all of the
presentations will be given out at CTU.

There are about 30 seats left at this time.

The complete course schedule (with tracking information) will be available in
the next few weeks and posted at:
http://www.contestuniversity.com

73!
Tim K3LR