Re: [CQ-Contest] When is a QSO not a QSO?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] When is a QSO not a QSO?
From: "Yuri VE3DZ" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:20:21 -0400
> BTW, this is a very timely topic.   A feature article in this months QST
> explains how to do remote station operation over the internet.
>
> 73,
>
> Gerry, W1VE/VE1RM
> Explore real-time competition in ham radio - post your score to
> http://www.getscores.org!

Being always behind the top line of technology, I think I'm with Paul, VO1HE
on this one... If a lot of guys will start to use remote sites for
contesting, I'm afraid I'd rather quit and go fishing...
Just started to use Windows for Contest logging a bit over a year ago...
:-))

73 Yuri  VE3DZ / UT4UZ