Re: [CQ-Contest] A call to action

To: Dave Lawley <g4buo@compuserve.com>,CQ Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A call to action
From: Ken Alexander <k.alexander@rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 16:37:58 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Dave,

All true, but they were hams already and The Magic Of
Radio means something to them.  I haven't gotten that
far with my non-ham nephew yet.

I think that computers will provide the initial hook.
Then we'll see what he finds any magic in the radio
aspect of making the contact.

73,

Ken Alexander, VE3HLS